Fit people - fit systems
How sport and preventive care relieve the burden on the healthcare system
On January 19, 2023, a lecture of the Freedom Education Institute on the topic "Fit People - Fit Systems" took place in Gerasdorf near Vienna. After a welcome by FPÖ Secretary General Michael Schnedlitz, the participants received information on the topics from Markus Mlinar, top athlete and trainer:
- Development and efficiency of the health care system in Austria
- Treatment costs, preventive care and preventive self-help.
- Corona measures and their impact on public health.
- Red alert: mental health in children and adolescents
- Funding approaches in amateur and professional sports - Back to the sporting nation
In the practical part of the seminar, health-promoting possibilities in clubs, schools or in the family were demonstrated and approaches from professional sports were trained. Furthermore, preventive self-help measures in the course of inflation were discussed.